The ISH trade fair is one of the biggest events in the sanitation, heating, and air-conditioning industry. Its next edition will take place from 13-17 March 2023 in Frankfurt am Main. Aalberts HFC will be attending, and we hope to see you there!
ISH: a major HVAC and water event
What is ISH?
A huge international event for the HVAC and the water industry, the ISH takes place every two years in Frankfurt am Main. After a longer hiatus than usual for the on-site fair, ISH 2023 is highly anticipated. If you can’t make it in person, the event will also be accessible online this year.
ISH showcases new products and an array of practical solutions, with workshops to learn more about products and their installation. The only way is up for the world’s leading trade fair of its kind, with increasing interest among German and international trade visitors. The proof is in the numbers: 45% of German visitors rated it the best HVAC and water event, along with 42% of international visitors1.
A look back at ISH 2019
Due to Covid-19, the last in-person ISH took place in 2019. Here are a few figures from the event:
What does the event focus on?
ISH allows you to discover the latest innovations all in one place. You can also:
- Explore products, systems and showcases, and learn more about technical solutions.
- Exchange with providers about your needs and projects.
- Installers can receive installation and commission training.
ISH 2023 will concentrate on “solutions for a sustainable future”. The aim? To help achieve climate protection goals, promote energy-saving solutions, and make progress in the digitalization of HVAC3.
Each ISH revolves around particular themes. This year’s focus is on securing energy and respecting climate targets, following European guidelines and requirements. So what are the main themes and solutions you can learn about at ISH?
Decarbonisation of the heating sector:
- A focus on heat pumps, an important element for the heating transition.
- Climate-neutral heating without hydrogen.
- Fossilization of energy sources.
- Mixing energy sources with renewable energies.
- Renovation projects.
- Responsible and efficient choices for heating and cooling.
- Smart energy management4.
A must-see HVAC event
Who will be attending?
All leading companies in HVAC and water come to ISH to present their latest innovations. Anyone whose work relates to the HVAC sector is also welcome, whether:
- You work in the field and need to learn how to install and commission new solutions.
- You design and make calculations for installations, need inspiration, and want to see the latest trends that comply with new requirements.
- Or if you are a property owner who wants to ensure your buildings are up to date with regulations.
Find comprehensive solutions with Aalberts hydronic flow control
Aalberts HFC, a major actor in heating and cooling systems, will also be at the fair. From sources to emitters, we provide complete solutions. Why shop around when you can get everything you need from one company?
Our experts will be on hand at ISH to advise you and guide you in your projects. Our stand will have four different sections:
- Commercial / Industrial Heating system
- Commercial / Industrial Cooling system
- Large residential hydronic solutions
- Small residential hydronic solutions
You will also find our Innovation Island, where you can see five innovative products made by Aalberts HFC.
Listen to interviews with our thought leaders live from the stand, or access them online! Topics covered will include sustainability, saving energy in buildings, and the solutions that we provide, from sources to emitters. They will take place twice per day, in both English and German.
The ISH trade fair is the must-see HVAC event in 2023. Catch up on the latest innovations and take part in workshops, all under one roof. And don’t forget to come say hello to the Aalberts HFC booth (Hall 9.0, Stand B05) to meet our team. All that’s left to do now is book your place!